ALAUSA HEIGHTS, OBAFEMI AWOLOWO WAY IKEJA, LAGOS, NIGERIA.

Start From ₦55 Millon / 2 Bedroom flats

6726

Property ID

Description

INTRODUCING ALAUSA HEIGHTS, OBAFEMI AWOLOWO WAY IKEJA, LAGOS, NIGERIA.

From Design to delivery, Alausa Heights offers your dream home at a cost you can afford. Take advantage of our latest housing innovation and experience the joy of home ownership.
It comprises of:
2 Bedroom flats (100sqm) cost N55, 000,000
3 Bedroom Flats with Boys Quarters (160sqm) cost N65, 000,000
TOTAL LAND AREA: 10,000sqm
NUMBER OF UNITS SOLD: 50 Units
NUMBER OF UNITS AVAILABLE FOR SALE: 90 Units
FEATURES INCLUDE:
Stand by Generator, 24 Hours Security Services, Large Area for Parking, Lift, Swimming pool, Gym, Green Area/ Beautiful Landscaping, Waste Treatment Plant, Borehole with Water Treatment Plant, Administrative / Facility Management office.
PAYMENT OPTION
INSTALMENTS: 20% payment of the sale price while the remaining 80% is spread through the period of 12 months.
MORTGAGE: 30% Equity payment of the amount of sale while the balance of 70% is financed by financial institution and repayable for the period of 7 years (Terms and Conditions Apply )
OUTRIGHT: Full Payment of the amount of sale.
For more information and enquiries contact our sales team on the following numbers.
+2348154990434
+2349150993114

 

 

 

 

Address

  • Country: Nigeria
Open on Google Maps
  • Property ID 6726
  • Price Start From ₦55 Millon / 2 Bedroom flats
  • Rooms 50
  • Land area 10,000 m2
  • 3 Bedroom flats 65,000,000

Walk Score

  • An error occurred while fetching walk scores.

Contact

Sales Agent (Lekki)

Property Agent
08154990434
sales.diyafatimilehin@gmail.com
Other Properties

Similar Properties