Azuri Towers is an upscale residential community housed in what is primed to be the tallest building in Western Africa. Located in the Marina District of the Eko Atlantic District in Lagos, the development offers fabulous skyline and shoreline views of Lagos that has been hitherto unmatched.
Offering a work-play-stay environment that fosters community in one of the city of Lagos’ prime locations, Azuri is both the ultimate upscale residential accommodation as well as a meaningful investment of timeless appeal.
Key Amenities of Azuri Include:
- Smart homes with state of the art connectivity
- 24-hour uninterrupted power
- Integrated air conditioning system
- Concierge services and valet parking
- Olympic-sized swimming pool, squash courts, gymnasium and
- Minimum of 2 parking bays per resident with visitor parking
- Restaurants and shopping outlets, including mini-marts
- Access to a boat club and a marina with capacity to berth up to
350 yachts, including 25 meter yachts
- Ferry & helicopter services linking the city to Lagos metropolis
- Generous rooftop gardens of over 2 acres or 8,000m2